Why did chemical dependence happen to my son, was the words of an unsuspecting mother who found her son dead from an overdose. Her eyes swollen with tears as she tried to figure out how this happened. If only she had paid attention. If only she had known the signs of addiction she could have saved him. She could have found residential alcohol rehab for him. Chemical dependence takes the lives of loved ones from their families everyday but, it doesn’t have to. Do the research and know the signs of addiction before it’s to late to find residential alcohol rehab.